On 2-4 April 2017 the bi-annual Genomics in Business conference will take place in Amsterdam. This three day conference will focus on how R&D-insights lead to novel Agri products that help solve the grand societal challenges.
The goal of the conference is to inspire, to provide possible solutions and to promote an open exchange of information. With this broader aim in mind we have, after seven very successful editions of Genomics in Business, changed the name to CIB: CROP Innovation & Business. The new name better reflects the broader appeal of the conference. The organisation wants to showcase how plant genomics and other related technologies will help tackle societal challenges such as climate adaptation, feeding the world, closing the loop i.e. circular economy and improving health.
The upcoming CROP Innovation & Business conference will host the leaders of the international plant breeding industry like DuPont Pioneer, Monsanto, Takii seed, KWS Saat SE, Bayer Crop Science, Syngenta, Limagrain, Rijk Zwaan and Enza zaden.
Together with the technology providers like Oxford Nanopore technologies, KeyGene and Calyxt they will discuss how R&D-insights lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges, IP and regulatory, breakthrough R&D, Robotics, big data & precision agro, biotechnologies and genomics, biobased, open field, vegetable and ornamental crops.
Meet up with other business executives, R&D specialists, policy makers and investors from the international agri-food sector. Check out who already registered to attend in April 2016!
Conference theme 2017: How R&D-insights lead to new products and solutions that help solve the big societal challenges
- Visionary keynote lectures
- Dedicated sessions about:
- Realizing new solutions: IP & Regulatory
- Insights and understanding: breakthrough R&D
- Crops innovation showcases: Agricultural solutions and opportunities for socio economic challenges > Open Field Crops & Vegetable Crops
- Leveraging new tools: Robotics, Big Data & Precision Agro & (Bio)technologies & Genomics
- Crops Innovation showcases: Agricultural Solutions and Opportunities for Socio Economic Challenges > Biobased Crops & Ornamental Crops
- Special program for SME´s
- Social networking program with:
- Conference dinners
- Visit museum
- Receptions and the Meet & Greet lounge
- Our exclusive conference app
Meet up at CROP Innovation & Business with NFIA Agrifood Specialist Maarten Schans at the CROP Innovation & Business conference